Saturday, September 24, 2011

Christmas Earring ideas






This is BBC Children in Need week and every year we support the charity by having a cake sale at work. The first year (2003) we made £135. Last year we made £575.
I have never seen so much cake in my life.

This year I decided that as well as a Nigella Lawson Chocolate Guinness Cake, I would make some Christmas jewellery to sell.
I started with a few snowman earrings.

Pearl snowman, glass snowman and crystal snowman earrings.

Christmas pudding and Christmas angel earrings.

After mass-producing a small stockpile of snowman earrings I was bored so decided to branch out a bit.

Christmas lantern and Christmas heart earrings perhaps ?

Christmas party earrings.

Christmas carol earrings ?

Christmas card earrings. ?

I got this idea for displaying them on a black champagne glass from a magazine.

More champagne, Vicar ?


Earrings with this kind of color contrast definitely get noticed and I noticed these in particular because of the green and red Christmas colors. They are a bit grandma but during the holidays someone chic could pull them off with the right outfit and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment